Статията на български може да четете на eva.bg
Carmen is a blogger whose life is in between Zurich and Munich. Fashion has entirely occupied her life. She is currently studying fashion journalism and works on her blog in her spare time. Two years after its launching – it has become a proper blogazine (magazine in a blog form) where the readers can see fashion-trends-related content.
Carmen believes that „every outfit and every trend have their own story“. So she uses her blog as a platform to write about topics that she cares and is passionate about – fashion, traveling, healthy lifestyle. Through her posts she wants to prove how every aspect of our lives is affected by fashion.
She took time to answer a few quiestions I asked her, so enjoy!
- The fashion must-have for this winter season is… Oh it’s difficult to choose one! I am currently obsessed with corduroy; I think it’s a great statement material for this season.
- Top 5 of your beauty essentials for the month of December… MAC Matte Lipstick (Velvet Teddy), a gold nail polish (I love the one from Essie), Smashbox Cover Shot Eye Palette, Eos Lip Balm and Eos hand cream
- Any Christmas Day and New Year’s Eve outfit ideas? I think you can’t go wrong with something glittery – as long as you are not sparkling more than your Christmas tree. J When it comes to simple accessories, I love to go for some big earrings.
- Sequins or velvet? For Christmas, I definitely stick to sequins.
- A biker jacket or a faux fur coat? Currently, I am so into faux fur coats! There’s nothing better than cuddling up in a cozy coat during those cold days.
- Any advice on Christmas presents? I always try to think of something extraordinary. This can end up as an invitation for a musical or a self-made risotto mix (haha I’ve actually never done this but maybe I should). Well, in times when you even can give a star to a person, there are so many cool and surprising options available.
- Favorite book to read on a cozy night in? I currently read the biography of Christóbal Balenciaga but I love to read fashion magazines as well – there is so much inspiration on all these pages!
- Fave type of workout? I like to mix Pilates with ballet barre and weight training.
- Since the new year is quickly approaching, what do you think will be on trend next season?
Fringes! No matter in which color or material, there will definitely be a lot of fringes. Also, I think we’ll have some cool new silhouettes and exciting sleeve designs. Regarding the colors, I am already looking forward to all those marshmallow colors including yellow, mauve or mint green.
- Your current dream destination is… Tokyo! I hope to visit this vibrant city very soon.