Hey guys! I’m back with a new post. Haven’t done a recipe for a while so I thought today is perfect to share with you a really fun homemade healthy experiment. Since summer is fastly approaching, we need to get ready for those hot days when we simply feel like staying in the cold fridge all day.
What you’ll need:
- fruits to your personal preference
- popsicle holders
- water (couldn’t display it on the photo above obviously)
- fruit smoothie (optional)
1) The first step is to pour water into the holders about 2 cm below the brim.
What you can also do is make a smoothie out of the fruits and freeze it just like you’d do with water and fruits. You can even make ombre popsicles! There’s plenty of inspiration on Pinterest!
3) With the lids on, store them in the freezer for about an hour.
You now have colourful, healthy and delicious treats for you and your loved ones. Make sure you comment below what you’ve put into your popsicles and you may send me pictures as well! Good luck!