What you will need:
- Plastic beads (could be any type, size & color you want – I obviously chose pearls since I love them)
- Jump rings
- A chain or some kind of ribbon, which will suit your necklace
- Loop the headpin through the bead.
- Chop the excess part of the metal.
- Using a round nose plier, create a loop.
- You now have a charm that can be used as an earing or just one little bead around your neck.
- After you’ve made the desired quantity of charms, take a jump ring, open it with the pliers and put 3 of the beads.
- For the second jump ring – add 2 beads.
- Add the second jump ring to the first one and then close both rings. You can see how your bauble is forming!
Continue adding 3 beads to a jump ring & then 2 to another and keep varying that until you get to your desired length. You can create a whole necklace out of bauble, but if you want the bauble part to be just in the front, stop when it’s fine for you depending on how you’d like it to look.